Hot Autumn Style Up to 85% Off

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Listen to your mind, heart and soul!

It came to a point were I was soo stressed out and didn't have drive or energy to do anything and I didn't know what to do. I used to ask myself,.."Am I going crazy?,.. Am I depressed?" Then I went to the doctor figuring I did have depression and he prescribed me medicine...and well, I tried that, that didnt work but slowed me down even more. He even suggested that I try therapy but why talk to someone and what I am feeling is still there? And that's when I realized what my problem was. I just wasn't happy because I wasn't doing what my mind was telling me to do. I wasn't achieving my goals like I want to,.. I just wasn't motivated like I used to be and I am the type of person that have a list of goals and will not be satisfied if I don't start checking off my list and that was last year and now I am a mother and is back fully motivated and there isn't anyone getting in my way this time.

My point is if you don't listen to your mind and heart,... Your soul will never be happy! Don't let anyone get in the way of your happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment